Additional Personal Services
For a list of services, fees, and charges, click here.
Click the categories below to expand for more details.
Stay up-to-date on the latest scams and fraud notices with Coulee Bank’s Security Alerts. To see the latest alerts and to sign up for Security Shield, click here.
At Coulee Bank, Your Account Information is at Your Fingertips 24-Hours a Day.
You can access our Phone Banking service by using the following phone numbers: (608) 784-9116 and (608) 784-9117.
Learn more by following these easy steps:
- If this is your first time trying the system, be sure to have your account number and Social Security Number ready.
- If you have used the system before and have followed the instructions to change your PIN to something other than your Social Security number, be sure you have your account and new PIN numbers when you call.
- Anytime during banking hours that you have a problem, just dial 0 for help.
- You can check balances, transfer funds, check for current interest rates, or hear a listing of transactions on your account.
- If you forget your PIN number, just call us and we will reset your PIN back to your Social Security Number.
- Transfers made prior to 5:00 p.m. will show on your account the same business day. Transfers made after 5:00 p.m. will show up on your account the next business day.
It's quick, it's easy, and it's secure. Direct Deposit is a free service that automatically deposits recurring income into any Coulee Bank checking or savings account you choose. And your money is available instantly! It's just one way Coulee Bank is making your life easier.
Download the Payroll Authorization Form and follow the simple steps below to set up Direct Deposit.
- Contact your employer and ask them if they offer Direct Deposit. If so, your employer may need you to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for Direct Deposit.
- Gather your account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking or savings) and your account number.
- Check your account. It may be 1-2 months before Direct Deposits go into effect. Look for your first Direct Deposit about 2-4 weeks after your request.
Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension/retirement plans, Armed Forces, VA Benefits, and annuity/dividend payments may all be eligible for Direct Deposit.
Questions on how to set up Direct Deposit? Call our Operations Department at (608) 784-9550 or e-mail us and we'll help you get started.
Ordering Checks and Deposit Tickets
Want your checks to say something special about you? Come in or e-mail one of our personal bankers to set up a time to see the Deluxe catalog and place your order, or order online.
To receive your free annual credit report click here.
If you have already received your free annual credit report this year but would like to receive another report click here.
Vehicle Value Guide
If you would like to find the value of your new or used vehicle, visit the Kelley Blue Book Website or call a personal banker today.